Back on the Bike 2/24/25

It's another beginning of a work week and I'm feeling optimistic and anxious. Times aren't good, but the brief time I had this weekend was better. 

I joined my friend and fellow Arborist Brian Volz and his dog Fox for some fat biking at Elm Creek Park. It was 18 miles (almost) of nice snow before the melt. I felt pretty good riding. Fell a couple times and still felt to be in recovery from a cold earlier this week, but I kept up and had a good ride. 

After the ride we had a beer at Elm Creek Brewing (see picture above). The snow has really melted away fast with 40°F+ temps. Later on Allie and I took Louie to his second dock diving class. He wasn't super successful at getting in the water, but he did doggie paddle a bit and then crashed nice and hard at home. 

Sunday morning was spent finishing up that Randonee I wrote about before. And then pruning some fruit trees in my neighborhood. We did a bunch of chores and had a walk with Louie before crashing at the end of the day. 

Today I took the risk of a broke body and opted for riding without studded tires. I took my Marlin and rode to work this morning. I even took my damn gloves off partway through! I couldn't take my regular Sabo Bridge shot because some fixie dude was chillen there. All good though

Okay, nice catching up. Bye bye now. 

Popular posts from this blog

Another Month of Stuff To Do